Skip to content
- Pre-employment – most common “type” of workplace drug testing.
- Random Testing – Random employee drug testing is a effective deterrent of employee workplace drug-use.
- Reasonable Suspicion – Positive Results at a higher percentage ( 31.9% for general workforce) than for any of the other five types of drug tests.
- Post Accident Testing – Testing for drugs following an on-the-job accident has become a “standard” type of workplace drug testing.
- Return to Duty – Passing a drug test as a condition of a “Return to Duty” is required of DOT-regulated employees.
- Follow-up Testing – Follow-up employee tests are another DOT requirement upon re-hire.