- 5,456 drug-related overdose deaths
- Opioids—prescription and illicit including Heroin—are currently the main driver of drug overdose deaths
- 42 deaths per 100,000 people and a 64% increase in overdose deaths from 2015 to 2017.
- Presence of Fentanyl was noted in more than 67% of drug-related overdose deaths in Pennsylvania
- Fentanyl-related substances in overdose deaths rose almost 400% from 2015 to 2017
What we Offer
We Come to You!
No longer losing production hours or waiting to be called from the waiting room. Local Mobile Drug and Alcohol Testing is 100% mobile, so what use to take hours waiting now takes minutes. Warehouse, Job Site, Roadside Rest Area even at homes, there is nowhere we can’t test.
DEA’s National Prescription Drug Take Back Day The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has scheduled another National Prescription Drug Take Back Day, to be held on Saturday October 27th, 2018 […]
Written By ESR News Blog Editor Thomas Ahearn Data from the Quest Diagnostics Drug Testing Index™ shows that the positivity rate for four opioids recently added to the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) drug test […]
Federal Drug Enforcement Administration officials, along with partnering law enforcement and health agencies, on Wednesday announced a new plan to combat heroin and prescription drug addiction in Baltimore. The DEA […]